Introducing the Apple AirPods. The smartest wireless cord-free earbuds with amazing sound quality and ready to connect with all your Apple devices. When you buy an Apple iPhone, you get a pair of earbuds, so called EarPods, free as an accessory. These headphones have those wires dangling all over the place. Imagine a pair of earbuds but without the wires – the AirPods by Apple.
- AirPods are compatible with all Apple devices. You can listen through them and speak into them as well.
- AirPods are easy to operate. There are always connected. These smart earphones can sense when they are in your ear and when they are not.
- Conversing with Siri is easy without having to touch the phone. A tap on the AirPod can bring Siri into action.
- The sets come with a long battery life lasting more than five hours on a single charge. You get an additional charging case that enables you to charge the AirPods for 24 hours.
- The main feature is the presence of a voice accelerometer that can sense when you talk into them. By filtering the external noise, they allow clear transmission.
- The optical sensors allow for automatic controlling of the audio.
- No wires dangling in front of you. These Apple AirPods are easy to use. They start functioning the moment you plug them in your ears.
- They can connect with all Apple devices including the Apple Watch, Apple iPhone, Apple Macbook and Apple iPad.
- You can use either of the pieces individually. Two people can simultaneously listen to your music.
- The voice accelerator enables clear transmission of your voice over the phone.
- Charging the AirPods on the move is easy as well using the battery charging case.
- Conversing with Siri becomes easier and more enjoyable.
As for system requirements, note that Apple AirPods require an iCloud account, iOS 10, macOS Sierra or watchOS 3.